Friday, November 10, 2006

The Sequence of Night-Outs...How Long?

Its that time of the semester again when I am forced to make some plans for each and every day for the coming week. As it appears, the duration of about two months after the midsem has been one of the fastest to pass. And when the endsem ends on 25th, I would have completed what I can surely call one of the most occupied two-month period in recent times.

As soon as the midsem got over, we had the illumination work started. Then there was the Puja Vacation in between and once we came back, the illu work was on with full swing. I was present for almost whole of the time the work was going on and spent more continuous night-outs than ever. And then there was the important business of attending classes in the morning. (Refer to my previous two posts as to why I was so resolved to be present at both the places.) Eventually, there was hardly anytime left to relax. What were there were some free afternoons, which were mostly spent in concluding the night's unfinished sleep.

Once the event ended with all the possible extravagance and the unexpected drama, one would have thought of being at ease for the next few days. But sadly in my case, there was a presentation to be made in that very week for the soft-computing course. So the sequence of night-outs kept on increasing. So much so that we somehow managed to complete the work just minutes before the presentation. We actually wrote the CD to be submitted in the classroom itself!

Once the soft-comp work was done, I was then primarily occupied with the Product Design work. That too was an exhausting job, with all the perfection required in our product and its presentation. And in the midst of that, there were at least three class-tests to deal with in that week. And one of them was on Heat Transfer which required a thorough studying and understanding of the subject. In simple terms it required a lot of time to cover. And as you know one can produce everything but time! So I had no choice but to continue the above-mentioned sequence.

And finally when things got over, I find that I am left with not more than 12 days for the all-important end-semester exams and there are five big subjects to be prepared. Oh God please I need some time to breathe at least...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home